Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sex Q&A: Is the Marriage Really Over? | California Psychics Blog

Sex Q&A: Is the Marriage Really Over? | California Psychics Blog: "My husband has filed for divorce. I’ve also filed. I don’t feel any romantic feelings for him. Why does he still want to have sex with me? Why does he still say that he loves me? I can’t return his feelings.

Liam’s Response:

Greetings, Sheila. The question you pose is one I believe a lot of ex-wives might be curious about. As I feel my way through the situation, I sense that your husband is a man who’s made more than his share of mistakes. He’s totally eradicated your trust, and that sort of betrayal makes it hard for a lady to be generous about granting sensual favors. In other words, this man hasn’t done much to make you feel romantic or sexy… So it’s no wonder there are no huge waves of wanton vibration or heart-racing adoration when you consider him. However, I feel I must suggest that you do still have feelings for him. Object if you will, but I see that there’s a good deal more to this little drama than you admit."

No comments:

Post a Comment