Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Some questions for Congress' Prince Charming

"After what happened in Mumbai on 26 November 2008, I felt crestfallen and humiliated. I was naturally angry against the terrorists and their sympathisers across the border. But what they succeeded in doing to us with their small number made me more angry against our government and its agencies. I was aghast at their incompetence. I resolved to record my real feelings and not act like a polite flatterer. My survey of the domestic situation and careful scrutiny of government's conduct for more than a year have left no doubt in my mind that important sections of the government are busy lining their pockets, totally indifferent to the threats facing this unfortunate nation. It will be wrong to attack the Congress party as a whole. Even today it has some individuals of integrity and concern for national good. The president, the Prime Minister and the prime minister-in-waiting are the ones to blame."
The Sunday Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment