Saturday, February 12, 2011

50 Reasons Why Marriage Rocks | The Stir

50 Reasons Why Marriage Rocks | The Stir: "Husbands aren't perfect. Sorry if that bursts your bubble, but it's true.

But I'll take an imperfect husband over a non-existent husband any day. I believe in the institution of marriage, even having had a first marriage that didn't make it to the 10-year mark. But my second marriage will make it to infinity, and beyond.

And while I'm not a huge fan of Valentine’s Day, my husband and I will celebrate it anyway because any occasion in which you can celebrate each other and your love for one another is worth honoring. We'll have dinner at home that night, sharing a bottle of sparkling wine, a couple of pounds of stone crabs, and a lot of laughs and kisses."

No comments:

Post a Comment